Housekeeping Team Leader Jobs In Dubai | Premier Inn
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with Premier Inn Hotels Middle East. Want to develop your career with a known brand who puts its people first? This might be the role for you! Our Housekeeping Team Leaders are at the front line when delivering an outstanding product to the guest. Not only do you support to lead, motivate and train our housekeeping team, you are also responsible for releasing rooms to meet the standards required. Often you will interact with the guest, managing expectations in an friendly and down to earth manner taking great pride and attention towards creating a service that our guests love.
- Leads by example to develop strong guest relationships with repeat or long stay guests, encouraging guests to complete hotel reviews and increase name mentions.
- Responsible for all first level escalations and to make decisions in line with the role scope or escalates accordingly.
- Ensures the safety of all guests and manages emergency responses as required in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures team compliance on delivery of all housekeeping policies, procedures, & standards
- Ensures room cleanliness and hygiene, chemical handling and PPE practices are followed by the team
- Completes daily inspections for trolleys, guest rooms, storage, public areas, back offices and laundry.
- Ensures lost and found items are appropriately reported and recorded
- Ensures any safety hazards or violations are appropriately managed
- Completing reports and filing appropriately
- Ensures maintenance issues raised are completed appropriate
- Reviews and manage stock levels
- Training, coaching & feedback
- Conflict management & problem-solving
- Communication skills
- Performs under pressure
- Fostering a Team Environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Planning & organizing skills
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023