- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Housekeeping Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah – Apply Now
Vacuum, clean, dust and polish guest rooms. Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries. Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards. Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, , refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, cups, glasses, silverware removing trash/rubbish, cleaning windows etc.
- Wear safety protection equipment as provided in line with department regulations and any local legislative requirements
- Handle and store chemicals in line with hotel regulations and any local legislative requirements
- Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures
- Minimum of 1 year background within the Housekeeping Department in a five-star hotel is preferred.
- Basic reading, writing, and math abilities are used often when reading room assignments, completing checklists, replacing room linens and amenities
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and/or holidays