Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In Dubai | Dalmer Group
For More Job: Click Here
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide Learnin g programs through our Academies Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world! Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet
- To keep pantry and cleaning equipment neat and tidy
- Attend daily briefing to receive up to date information on the daily activities
- Reports any hazards, risks, accidents as required
- To ensure all staircases, surrounding work are and relevant public area on own floor are cleaned to standards
- Is aware of preventative methods to reduce risks of back injuries in the department
- Remove Room service trays and trolleys as required to an appropriate pick up/storage area.
- To sign in and be responsible for security keys and be responsible for these on a shift to shift basis.
- Follows hotel grooming standards.
- Report any unusual happening on the floors/guestrooms to the supervisor.
- Assist guest with enquiries and provide accurate information regarding the hotel facilities and features.
- Insures all operating equipment is left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of each shift.
- Stock and maintain housekeeping trolley ensuring adequate supplies are available and the trolley is presentable at all times
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.