Hotel Security Manager | Holiday Inn and Staybridge Suite Jobs in Dubai
As Security Manager, you’ll maintain health and safety standards of the hotel ensuring that areas and property are adequately secured at all times and ensure that employees will be made aware of their responsibility to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and for the health and safety of other people in the premises.
- Crime prevention and investigation
- Security systems including security patrols, surveillance systems, door locking mechanisms,
control of restricted areas, monitoring of master keys, etc.
- Initiating or maintaining policies and procedures for general safety and security
- Training of staff for emergency procedures
- Inspections relating to hotel security
- Regular security meetings
- Supervising the security team effectively checking that security staff do their jobs properly.
- Maintaining good working relationships with management and members of other departments.
- Keeping up-to-date with world news and hospitality security trends as well as plenty of other duties.
- A Security Management experience of at least 4 years with experience in hotel openings being preferred, 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and/or related field along with strong leadership abilities and a driven nature.