Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Freshers | Jumeirah Careers
For More Job: Click Here
- Provide guests a unique and outstanding experience.
- Exhibit a friendly and professional demeanor in all guest interactions, warmly welcome and orient guests and provide effective and efficient guest service.
- Give a warm welcome to guests on arrival and register them as well as issuing room keys in the appropriate welcome booklet
- Display a friendly and professional manner in all interactions with guests
- and colleagues
- Assist guests with general inquiries about the hotel and its facilities, as well as daily events and functions
- Inspect the rooms of VIP guests prior to their arrival at the hotel
- Ensure that lobby is manned and to cover shifts for lobby duty in accordance with the daily roster
- Conduct curb side check ins and escorting of guests to the rooms
- Assist with check ins, check outs, and concierge duties when needed
- Prepare next day’s arrival list, along with amenities requisition.
- Check arrivals list for the following day, allocate rooms for VIP guests and guests with special requirements.
- Order and ensure timely delivery of amenities for all arrival and in-house and Suite guests.
- Entry level or Minimum 1 year role as a Guest Relations Executive/Agent or a similar role in 5 star hotel of multicultural environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, HotSOS, and Opera PMS)