Hotel Connectivity Manager Jobs in Dubai | dnata Careers
We are looking for the right candidate to join our dynamic and fast growing family in Singapore. The candidate will
gain in depth experience in the industry and the exposure from working closely with the APAC Leadership team as
well as our offices in the APAC region.
- Identify and set up a structured pipeline for future system integrations and work through priority lists based on commercial and business needs and supplier integration feasibility analysis ensuring to improve and optimise standard work processes.
- Work with Market Management and Product teams to identify opportunities for additional products, seek out and share best practices in connectivity. Identify current/potential challenges and recommend viable solutions by involving the appropriate resources.
- Liaise with strategic partners to develop yearly business plans and pro-actively drive the execution of the business plan with clear objectives and commitments around marketing and business performance. Review the plan on quarterly basis, take corrective actions, and monitor the mutual return on investment
- Proactively use analytical and negotiations skills to create opportunities for business partners to increase revenue and shift share
- 5-7 years experience in the tourism industry with a minimum of 5 years in a Connectivity Management role
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in business, tourism, or IT