Hostess, Nobu Jobs In Dubai | Kerzner International
To provide quality of food and beverage service that is consistent with SOP at all times. To support and assist the Waiter in delivering exceptional service to all guests. This includes running the food service from the kitchen to the restaurant, clearing tables and sections, liaising with the stewarding team on washing, polishing, storing, refiling stations, setting back of house mise en place, setting tables, serving food, completing opening and closing duties and adhering to sanitation and safety standards (ISO).
- Welcome guests to the venue
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
- Manage reservations
- Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
- Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Prior experience in high volume restaurants preferable
- Outgoing and confident who is flexible and a great team player
- Dynamic, energetic, creative individual with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
- Punctual and able to work flexible hours.
- Confident to deal with peers and senior colleagues
- Excellent Communication skills