Hostess Jobs In Dubai | Atlantis Resorts
Start your hostess job description with an introduction to your business. You want to stress the positive qualities of your company and the reasons why a job seeker would want to work for you. This is your chance to stand out from other competing job listings, by showing potential candidates what it would be like to work on your team. Talk about your work culture, how you support your staff, and any opportunities for growth and promotions.
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Ascertains their dining/lodging needs.
- Seats guests and manage the seating chart.
- Monitors restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow.
- Responds to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Performs opening and closing duties, as needed.
- High school diploma
- Prior restaurant or hotel experience preferred
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service