Heart of the House Supervisor Jobs In Dubai | Accor
Responsible for the following Heart of the House areas (in terms of cleanliness, maintenance, administration, safety & security, inspection, etc.):
- Should have very good time management skills
- Should have up-to-date knowledge of the new rules & regulation.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image, Heartists & business partners.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN).
- State-approved Registered Nurse (RN).
- 5 years of experience as a House Supervisor Nurse.
- Exceptional managerial skills.
- Proficiency in recordkeeping and patient management systems, such as PatientTrak and AdvancedMD.