Healthcare Planner Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Stantec Jobs in UAE
As a Healthcare Architect/Planner, you are responsible for the medical planning effort toward the successful completion of complex healthcare facilities; provide overall programming, master planning, design and medical planning; communicate with Healthcare Led/clients/user groups to understand project requirements.
- Develop SOA, Stacking diagrams & layouts as per the local norms and client’s operations model.
- Support and guide our dynamic multi-talented Architecture and ID teams for healthcare projects
- Ability to handle client presentations/workshops independently, with experience as subject matter expert.
- Good at client servicing and relationships building.
- Ability to deliver healthcare projects in coordination with the Project Manager as per WBS (work breakdown structure)
- A degree in Architecture is required with minimum 10 (ten) years of architectural experience. Architecture license preferred
- Demonstrated creativity, passion and interest in design and planning of healthcare facilities
- Advanced knowledge of progressive technical and local and international regulatory requirements for healthcare facilities design and understanding of fundamental departmental organization and functionality.
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare delivery systems and how design impacts those systems public/private space, adjacencies, staff and patient flow, support functions, central plant, etc.