Health & Personal Care Category Manager Jobs in Dubai
The role will execute this vision, leading across functional and technical teams, delivering a world class experience for both buyers and Selling Partners for the categories. Candidates must be able to influence across multiple company organizations, and have a good understanding of today’s global business environment.
- Owning end-to-end the Selling Partner experience in AE to build a strong seller base in the respective category.
- Managing a team of account managers and other functions (such as team leads and category strategy managers) handling both new and existing accounts to increase their usage of Marketplace tools and features.
- Partnering with business and technical teams to design and build country-specific features and solutions, ensuring those features are applicable globally.
- Identifying and driving new opportunities for Amazon’s Marketplace business.
- Extensive professional experience (6 years), in complex and dynamic environment ideally in e-commerce, technology, FMCG, retail or top-management consulting – with minimum 2 years of people management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Data science, Engineering or related degree required.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability throughout the professional experience.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.