Health and Safety Lead Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
- Develop and implement environmental strategies, policies, practices and action plans to ensure corporate sustainable development
- Co-ordinate all aspects of pollution control, waste management, recycling, environmental health, conservation and renewable energy to ensure compliance with environmental legislation
- Audit, analyse and reports environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies
- Carry out impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce an organisation’s environmental risks and financial costs
- Promote, raise awareness and train staff at all levels on environmental issues and responsibilities
- Negotiate environmental service agreements and manages associated costs and revenues.
- Bachelors or Post graduate degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- A degree in one of the following subjects is preferred
- environmental sciences or management
- engineering – with a sustainability focus.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023