Head of Training, dnata UAE Airport Operations Jobs In Dubai | Emirates
For More Jobs: Click Here
The Head of Training will manage, develop and deliver all aspects of functional training for dnata Airport Operations and Cargo staff in Dubai. In this role, you will ensure training meets industry leading standards, is compliant with all applicable regulations and is aligned to dnata’s global One dnata Training framework. You will work with Group functions such as Learning & Talent, Safety and Group Security in the planning and execution of safety and leadership training. Additionally, you will lead the commercialisation of dnata Training internally and externally.
- Lead the strategy, design, delivery and measurement of Training across dnata Airport Operations and Cargo for functional training.
- Ensure alignment to dnata’s global one dnata initiatives, including dGOM (dnata Ground Operations Manual) and dCOM (dnata Cargo Operations Manual). Define appropriate mix of training methods, including using traditional and digital methods.
- Ensure a collaborative approach with dnata business units within Airport Operations and Cargo and with third party manpower providers.
- Align with Dubai Airports, ISAGO and airline requirements for necessary licensing and/ accreditation.
- Work closely with HR and planning functions to optimise Training Plans and content.
- Work with Departments to govern On Job Training. Support the roll out of major projects and technology solutions as defined by dnata’s Executive Management.
- Direct and manage service level relationships with providers of learning and development services to ensure business strategies are effectively fulfilled (L&D, Safety, Group Security). Working closely with Emirates Group on design, delivery and execution to ensure alignment with dnata’s business outcomes.
- Lead and manage the dnata Training team ensuring that all accredited trainers have the necessary skills, equipment and experience to execute their tasks competently.
- 10+ years experience in Airport Operations or related field.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant field
- Experience in a senior training leadership role preferably within an international airline, ground handling company or similar safety-sensitive organisation.
- Understanding of airline and ground handling regulation and audit requirements.
- Experience in implementation of training technology and digital solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.