Head of Security Jobs In Dubai | Parsons
The Head of Security is also responsible for providing counsel to management and outsourced security personnel on asset protection, and for investigating issues that threaten the security of our assets, our employees and visitors.
- Reviews and audits security procedures and plans.
- Maintains relationships with diplomatic security personnel, security organizations and roundtables, and other security professionals within the region.
- Provides regular updates (written and verbal) to Parsons Security and/or senior management on risk levels and analysis, including information on current crimes, terrorist threats, and health and/or public safety issues.
- Investigates, or oversees the investigation of, incidents or threats involving Parsons personnel including dependents in the region
- Assists in the identification and selection of security providers for Parsons owned or operated facilities; ensures that employee/vendor security training occurs, as appropriate.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Expertise in security/protection practices, terrorist threat assessment, surveillance/security technology and conducting investigations.
- Crisis management skills and experience.
- Sound judgment and decision-making abilities.