Head of Primary Department Jobs In Dubai | LEAMS Education
For More Job:Click Here
Applications are invited from experienced candidates with relevant educational qualifications for an immediate opening in our CBSE curriculum school as Head of Primary Department. The core purpose of this role is to provide professional, highly effective leadership that will achieve outstanding results in Primary wing. The successful candidate is responsible for ensuring student learning outcomes through enriched curriculum, teaching pedagogy and assessment practices that inspire high levels of engagement, achievement and progress for students of all abilities.
- Liaising with existing staff members, managers, supervisors, and clients in order to achieve set goals.
- Observing, analyzing, and offering suggestions on current operations.
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions with staff and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding processes.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring all health and safety, as well as company regulations are followed by staff at all times.
- Liaising with staff and organizing teambuilding events that take everyone’s needs into account.
- Knowledge of KHDA inspection and evaluation frameworks
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Strategic planning, curriculum development
- Knowledge of child protection and health and safety
- Experience in developing and sustaining high performance teams
- Highly effective relationship management with parent community.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.