Head of Planning & Pricing Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
Pricing manager provides costing and pricing support to include customizing MS Excel costing templates, preparing pricing summary sheet including work-breakdown structure (WBS) mapping, providing historical cost data and general finance support to the quote manager.
- Inventory management, reducing working capital maintenance of ideal stock levels by business unit
- Drive and evolve insightful market / competitor and economic reporting, demonstrating a significant depth of knowledge and increasing the quality of information available to key stakeholders.
- Lead the research and analysis of vehicle markets to deliver accurate forecasting by segment and subsegment – identifying risks and opportunities for the Automotive Division and business units.
- Expert knowledge and experience in volume planning and product & price management.
- Experience and expertise in the Automotive field is preferred with knowledge of complete Auto business model and value chain.
- Minimum 10 years overall experience in a multinational environment in leading Automotive brands.