Head of Internal Audit Jobs In Dubai | Chalhoub Group
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
In order to ensure their independence, the Head of Internal Audit will report to the Group President’s Chief of Staff as well as to the Risk and Audit Committee of the Group Board. To ensure effective and continuous fulfillment of the role, they will work closely with the Group’s executives and the Finance community. They will bring a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management and control within the Group.
- Lead the overall risk assessment:
- Update the Group’s major risk mapping by continuously monitoring emerging risks
- Define relevant risk management tools
- Build the internal audit strategy and plan
- Define a multi-year internal audit strategy based on the risk assessment and have it approved by the Risk and Audit Committee
- Prepare the annual Internal Audit Programme and get it approved by the Risk and Audit Committee
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is essential
- Must be a fully qualified CA, ACCA or CPA.
- Other professional certifications such as CIA, CISA CIA, CFE, CPA etc. relevant to Internal Audit at an international level are desirable
- Master’s Degree is considered desirable
- 10+ years of experience in Internal Audit with a minimum of 4 years in a leadership role owning internal audit preferably within the retail industry
- 3-4 years of fraud auditing experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.