Head of Data – Fintech Jobs In Dubai | Discovered
We are working with a well-funded, fast-paced FinTech company that operates across the MENA region. The Head Of Data role reports to the CTO and is responsible for everything related to data within the company: data infrastructure, data quality, ETL, data engineering, data dictionaries, data lake and data warehouse, analytics and reporting.
- The Hood and the data team help support the Marketing team regarding projections, A/B test and audience analysis, CRM infrastructure and reporting automation
- The Hood and the data team support the Product team by providing insights that will shape their roadmap.
- Data infrastructure and solutions. Supervising the building of our data infrastructure, data lake and data warehouse.
- They ensure the data is properly filled and served, as well as documented
- Data Reporting and Insights. Ensuring the right reporting is provided to the various areas of the business, allowing them to monitor the progress of their KPIs.
- From it, the data team will provide useful insights to allow them to be more knowledgeable in the planning of their work.
- Bachelors or masters in computer science or similar
- Previous Experience in a ‘Head of’ or ‘Lead’ data-related role
- Startup or Financial Services experience is required
- Experience with Data Engineering and data infrastructure
- Strong Python & SQL skills
- Excellent Data Analysis skills
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023