Head of Cabin Crew & In-Flight Services Jobs In Dubai | Beond
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Head of Cabin Crew & In-Flight Services will report to the Nominated Person Flight Operations, and will be responsible for all Cabin Crew who are employed to operate on Beond aircraft as per Cabin services standards.
- Ensure that the highest levels of safety are maintained by the Cabin Crew and that procedures stipulated in Beond Manuals are implemented by Cabin Crew whilst on duty.
- Manage the Publication and updating of the Cabin Crew Operations Manual.
- Manage the local base management teams and direct reports, ensuring that the management of the Cabin Crew under their responsibility is carried out in a professional and consistent manner and according to employment law at all bases under their responsibility.
- Coordinate with Flight Operations Support and Base Managers-Cabin Crew to identify the requirements of Cabin Crew recruits and Cabin Crew upgrades and notify the Nominated Person Flight Operations (NPFO).
- A degree or 10 or above years of relevant work experience in the airline or hospitality industry.
- Previous experience in Human Resources and/or legal-related.
- Sound knowledge of cabin crew operational environment and standards.
- Ability to inspire and build trust and respect among the crew community.
- Strong business acumen and judgment skills with self-motivation for continuous learning and improvement.
- Proven experience in driving high-performance standards and engagement with excellent people management skills.
- Strong capability to handle difficult conversations and coaching conversations.