Guest Relations Manager Jobs In Dubai | Accor
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Part of the Wafi Mall new extension and close to the iconic Raffles Dubai, Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk will infuse the brand’s essence with capitalizing on a perfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowned design elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connecting hearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist – Front Office Supervisor and help us to make Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk a truly welcoming destination!
- Live and project the goal, philosophy, vision, mission and core values of the company.
- Adheres to company grooming standards at all time.
- Is a continual source of information, help and assistance to all guests.
- Prepares the weekly duty rosters.
- Supervise Guest Relation Officers.
- Keeps the immediate manager fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Communicates and liaises at all times with Assistant Guest Relations Manager.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to develop rapport with colleagues and management staff
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a multi-cultural team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with guests and patrons
- Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023