Group Planning Manager Jobs In Dubai | Black & Grey
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for one of the established and diverse contracting companies in the UAE. Our client is looking to hire a Group Planning Manager who will be responsible for supervising and participating in advanced, highly-complex professional planning activities.
- Participate in the mid tender and/or post tender technical meetings/presentations/negotiations with client/consultant and address planning/program related discussions/presentations, and ensure that post-tender clarifications are addressed adequately.
- Identify support needs in the projects and fill the gap
- Forecast the planner’s requirement in the company and recruit planners along with HR by conducting the technical interviews, and manage the planner’s project allocations based on specific skill sets and project needs.
- Ensure that received tender documents are reviewed for project scope, duration, milestones and also planning/ program related clauses and that the planning deliverables are prepared in coordination with Tender & Technical teams on execution strategy and manpower estimate etc.
- Ensure the key management reports are prepared and reviewed on time and are of high quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any related discipline.
- Post-graduation is a plus.
- 15 years of comprehensive experience in construction field with minimum 10 years of experience in planning with a reputed contracting company, managing mega projects and in a corporate environment.
- Relevant exposure on managerial level within a corporate environment.