Group Finance Director Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Sound financial planning coupled with the ability to direct financial assets to assist the organization in implementing effective financial strategies, managing debt, improving revenue, maintaining a healthy financial position, and enhancing investor confidence.
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
- Perform regular financial analysis.
- Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
- Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company departments.
- Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
- Establish targets for subordinates, manage all accounting and finance employees including Financial & Management accountants and internal auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in financial management.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Knowledge of NetSuite Software
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.