Graduate Surveyor Jobs In Dubai | Savills
Click For More Jobs: Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Graduate will work with a wide range of clients including local, international and private banks, private wealth customers, local and international companies and Government Departments. The role is based in our Dubai office. The ideal candidate will be wishing to pursue, or currently pursuing the APC, towards qualification as a member of the RICS.
- To carry out property valuations for
- mainly Residential assets; apartments and villas in addition to occasional commercial asset valuations such as offices, mixed use buildings & industrial assets (existing property, new build and under construction), ensuring correct advice and guidance is provided on market values
- To conduct valuation assignments, including inspection, valuation, report writing, meeting and presenting to clients
- To collate information from internal and external sources on the Middle East property markets
- To maintain a database of information by coordinating with the research and valuation team members
- Must be educated to bachelor and/or master’s level (RICS Accredited)
- Must be looking to pursue the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) to become a Chartered Member of the RICS (Valuation)
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving license holder (UAE)
- 2- 3 years’ experience in the UAE highly preferred
- Have a sound business knowledge especially within this market sector
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.