Governance , Risk and Compliance Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
My Client a DIFC based Company is looking for an Governance , Risk and Compliance Senior Manager. Please only DFSA or ADGM authorized Candidates
- Perform the compliance officer, money laundering reporting officer (“MLRO”) and risk manager functions for several DIFC and/or ADGM based regulated financial service providers
- Lead a unit of GRC colleagues and coordinate their client servicing efforts
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, regulators, authorities and business partners
- Ensure adequate time registration and communication
- Ensure correct and timely clients` invoicing
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in compliance, MLRO and/or risk management functions at senior management level.
- Minimum of three years of relevant managerial experience to lead a team, or a senior team member who has grown and managed a sizable team.
- Possesses strong communication skills (written and verbal) to effectively interact with and support all consultants.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.