Global Process Owner (Plan to Store) Jobs in Dubai | IFFCO Careers
The Global Process Owner (GPO) will drive the overall strategy, design, policies, digitization and optimization of the value stream processes, ensuring that end to end process meets business priorities and achieves its transformation goals.
The GPO position will closely collaborate with Corporate, Business units, Global business services, sponsors and different project management teams to execute the respective functional transformation strategy across business units and geographies in scope of transformation.
- Owns of the process design and process deployment, end-to-end, for the purpose of helping the company meet and exceed performance targets.
- Works closely with the business and certain stakeholders to ensure that the deployment is successful, to identify key problems, and to decide on process strategy.
- Consider IFFCO’s ability to adapt to those process changes and gauge when to take a small step vs. a leap.
- Maintains process integrity and contributes to business process model been up-to-date and in line with business needs and market trends
- Minimum 10 years of prior experience of developing standard functional processes on a common platform, including design and development of process maps and activity documents
- Detailed practical knowledge of end-to-end processes in the value streams of P2S [Plan to Store]?
- Experience of developing and executing a transformation strategy and roadmap; design processes and execution roadmap accordingly
- Demonstrated an ability to drive continuous improvement and innovation