GIS Engineer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Jacobs
For More Job: Click Here
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Be an expert user of ArcGIS Desktop and Pro software’s and extensions.
- Be able to independently perform thematic/cartographic mapping and analysis.
- Be familiar with GIS data creation, performing data edits, topology, map authoring and publishing.
- Perform spatial data exchange tasks like data conversion from engineering design data formats to GIS formats and vice versa.
- Have knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Revit platforms to open and explore design data in native platforms.
- Be able to identify geospatial data requirements, inventory & review of input GIS data and QC/QC of project GIS deliverables.
- Have advanced data management skills to facilitate Spatial Data Infrastructures for complex projects and multi-platform delivery.
- Have exposure to web GIS and/or enterprise ArcGIS Portal and Online platforms.
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Have 6 – 12 years of relevant experience.
- Be a problem solver with good degree (2:1 minimum) qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Have exemplary focus, ambition and attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.