General Manager Jobs In Dubai | Salt
We are looking for an experienced management professional with a proven track record and the ability to manage small teams, grow business and get results.If you have demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills, have a track record of personal success in business, along with a capacity for hard work and personal/professional growth, apply today!
- Responsible for the overall performance of the Dubai business unit including its Profit & Loss.
- Monitor and manage operations on a daily basis and report monthly on key metrics.
- Focus on meeting the budget and forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Set performance goals, monitor KPI for each business unit and get involved in all day-to-day activities including sales.
- Recruit key people required to successfully execute projects and manage continued growth.
- Represent the organization with the highest possible integrity and ethics with contractors,
- 5+ years of successful leadership and achievement in management
- Sales experience
- University degree required; advanced degree desirable.
- Expert skill level in strategic and organizational planning and management.
- A broad and diverse business discipline skill set that allows for a unique perspective to lead effectual change even in difficult business environments or turnaround situations.
- Proven success in developing and executing business strategy to achieve sustainable.