General Dentist Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
The purpose of this role is to be able to diagnose medical illnesses and provide treatment with focus on the overall health of the patient including and not limited to physical, psychological and social aspects of care.
- Provides comprehensive Dental care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health Medical Staff bylaws and rules and regulations.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participates in the oversight and professional developments of any junior medical staff in the departments.
- Conducts clinical audit in line with medical advisory committee requirements.
- Degree from an accredited School of Dentistry or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution AND Completion of specialty qualification recognized by Dubai Health Authority or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi or Ministry of Health UAE.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Dental
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience at a specialist level, since gaining higher qualification.