Full Stack Developer Jobs In Dubai | Airhub Aviation
For More Jobs: Click Here
Airhub Aviation offers a bouquet of specialized airline and aviation industry services which, together with our vast internal expertise, unite into a formidable capability that successfully satisfies even the most complex requirements and turn-key projects.
- Involved in the complete project and software development lifecycle from scoping/requirement gathering and system design to end-user testing, assisting in training and rolling out user support.
- Responsible for implementation, customization and daily administration of applications.
- Understand business processes and requirements of internal teams to implement suitable applications.
- Communicate with external parties to source or communicate information as required.
- Develop and maintain sync integrations between applications in the Zoho platform.
- Collaborate with other in-house developers to address and solve software-related challenges.
- Test deliverables and their fixes to ensure quality of the applications.
- Provide general support for all applications.
- Create documentation for changes and updates, for end users.
- 3+ years of experience in full stack software development (this is the minimum expected for a developer position however we encourage those with more experience to apply as we are offering senior developer positions too).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology or Computer Science is preferred.
- Professional and positive attitude, ability to adapt to the fast-working environment
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical, logical reasoning skills