Emirates National Oil Company
Fuel Service Manager Jobs in Dubai | ENOC Careers
Under the direct supervision of Management, contributes to managing and developing Fuel Marketing operation processes in line with company’s strategic direction and policies.The position ensures smooth functioning of customer services for Select cards and VIP. The position is accountable for providing competence, problem free, timely service to all type of cards & VIP(RFID) customers and the internal customers by ensuring and adequate operation for all department functions through Face-to-Face, Phone, Mail, Internet, Customer care portal and Fax while maintaining the standards of ENOC. In addition, maintain and generate various data to support the monthly meeting and to reflect the status of the business
- Provide direction and guidance, supervises, trains, evaluates, and disciplines.
- Analyze trends of existing customers on an on-going basis by getting various reports from IT for understanding the top users as well as lower consumption users.
- Guarantee the smoothness of Fuel Processing activities by keeping the staff updated on procedural changes, methods to reduce human errors and effective time management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- Prefer at least 7 years’ marketing experience, with a good track record in offer creations
- Influencing and negotiating skills