Front Office Night Supervisor Jobs In Dubai | A3malouna
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
- Oversee directly the overnight staff of the hotel and indirectly the Front Office operations during the night, including the Reception, CID, Bell Desk, Concierge, Guest Relations, Business Center, Airport representatives, Drivers and Valet Parking, ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- Ensure appropriate stock level for the smooth run of the night operations and to approve requisitions accordingly.
- Ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards and have the proper coverage and supervision of all the sections at all times during the night.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in the position
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.Additional Information
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023