Front Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Marriott International Jobs
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Front Office Assistant
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key. Payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. All check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in. Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems, such as Resource Guru and AVOXI.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023