HTrust Human Resources Consultancy
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Front Desk Admin – Healthcare Jobs In Dubai | HTrust Human Resources Consultancy
We are looking to employ, on a full-time and permanent basis, an outgoing, confident, and passionate female Receptionist with excellent English communication, organizational and administrative skills. The Receptionist contributes to the success of the center by providing friendly, professional, efficient, and courteous customer service to all clients. Responsible for delivering the highest standard of service and an efficient running of the reception area, while ensuring that all reception/administration duties are performed and all client needs are attended to promptly and courteously.
- To be a team player to ensure the highest possible standards of service delivery.
- Be welcoming, friendly, professional, and tactful in all communications with clients.
- Greet and direct clients to the appropriate area.
- Notify therapists of the presence/arrival of clients.
- Respond to clients’ inquiries or pass on client information to your supervisor to contact the client.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with clients/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, management, and clients.
- Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner.
- Previous experience as a front desk/receptionist in a clinic or medical healthcare facility
- Proficient with office administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Excel
- Able to anticipate problems and recommend solutions
- Able to identify opportunities to improve the center and work environment
- Able to complete quality work in an efficient manner within agreed timeframes