Freighter Loading Expert DWC Jobs | dnata Jobs in Dubai
To ensure the safe on-loading, off-loading and ground support activities on a Freighter aircraft at Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC) on a 24/7 shift in accordance with operational service level agreements and regulatory controls.
- Complies with all relevant company standard operating procedures, work Instructions, and airport authority standards and regulatory requirements at DWC to ensure smooth handling of Freighter operations.
- Handles loading & equipment operation activities for in-coming and outgoing Freighter flights as allocated.
- Conducts regular safety briefings while intervening when there is risk exposure, ensuing safe behaviours is practiced and followed on shift.
- Works under time constraints to ensure the safe on time departure of aircraft, and that the service delivery targets and schedules are consistently met within the boundaries of safety and regulatory requirements.
- As SME for Freighter Operations, provide technical expertise on all special loads to ensure aircraft and operational Safety.
- High School with a Certificate (12 years of schooling) OR Diploma in Ground handling.
- Diploma: 2-4 years of experience in ground handling.
- High School with a certificate: 4-6 years of experience in ground handling.