Galadari Motor Driving Centre
Freelance Graphic Designer Jobs in UAE | GMDC Careers
For More Jobs: Click Here
Graphic designers create visual communications such as adverts, branding, publicity materials and magazine layouts. Graphic designers (who may also be known as graphic artists) utilise graphic design skills to create media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.