FP&A Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Aggreko
We are the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We are the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
- Positions holders are responsible for analyzing financial information and producing management reports for internal and external reporting and decision-making purposes.
- Information analyzed includes inventory, costs, revenue, expenditure, cash flow, profitability, operating performance, and budgets.
- Cost Controlling & Analysis – track, analyze and control the costs associated with projects, such as Mobilization / Demobilization, Service Materials and other Indirect costs related to Projects.
- Assist in budgeting, tax charges and forecasting.
- We’re experts, which means you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience in the field
- Bachelor’s degree is a must. CA, ACCA, CPA can be beneficial
- Relevant experience in similar reporting roles necessary
- Fluency in English required. French speaking can be an advantage.
- We recruit the best talent. Apply now and help us keep the power on.