flyDubai | Airport Automation & Passenger Handling Jobs in Dubai
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Job: To provide operational & technical support for automation projects undertaken by airport services department in passenger processing, ground operation management systems and self-service initiatives by conducting detailed investigations on station complaints and system delays, performing system fall back procedure drills and ensuring data compliance and analyse the efficacy of feature releases using surveys.
- Coordinates the roll out of various automation projects across the network, including projects related to Sprint DCS rollout to new destination, CUTE migrations and activation of baggage reconciliation system to comply with IATA 753 resolution.
- Provides guidance to all outstations and hub by providing solutions/recommendations to their DCS related queries, issues and requests as and when needed and support Commercial in facilitating effective usage of the system in the business area/customer points.
- Acts as a focal point for system related irregularities in check-in and boarding, providing a scenario of how the discrepancy or shortfall could have occurred and suggest workarounds.
- coordinates with DCS development team to resolve defects and agree on implementing interim solutions until fixes are released.
- Works to improve business processes driven by automation
- Collates user feedback on DCS performance and evaluation of functionalities, highlighting areas for system improvement and projected benefits and identifies process gaps and develops functional user acceptance testing plans for all future system enhancements within the department.
- Supports rollout of hardware to operations department
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 5
- Preferred No. of Years (without Relevant Degree) – 8