Flight Simulator Engineer Apprentice in Dubai | Emirates Careers
Assist with operation, modification, and maintenance of flight simulators. Additional duties will include assisting flight simulator technicians in the operation, set up, checkout, and troubleshooting
- Successfully complete the necessary elements of the programme in order to be able to move to the next phase. This will be achieved through postings to relevant line departments as agreed in your development plan in order to focus on the targeted technical skills and competencies.
- Gain an understanding of the Flight Training Facilities department while undergoing on-job-training and provide engineering support to Flight Training, Cabin Crew Training and In-Flight Services Training devices.
- Contribute to routine maintenance tasks applying the knowledge learnt through the programme. Support with fault rectification, trouble shooting and update of overall performance and fidelity of the simulators.
- Meet the learning objectives of the development plan through studying tailored syllabus at the selected academic institution to be able to successfully apply the knowledge obtained.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Avionics Engineering or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Understanding of aeronautical engineering principles.
- Advanced computer skills preferred.