Flight Dispatch Officer Jobs in Dubai | flydubai Careers
To ensure the safe and legal dispatch of aircraft throughout its flight by providing the Pilot-in-Command (PIC) with an Operational Flight Plan (OFP) for each sector along with a complete weather briefing/NOTAM package for each trip. They are responsible for monitoring the in-flight progress of company operated flights.
- Plans all company flights in a safe and legal manner with respect to Zero Fuel Weight (ZFW) estimation, MEL/CDL, and operating environment considerations prior to OFP computation.
- Generates complete crew briefing package for each city pair, including OFP and a complete weather and NOTAM briefing for the entire trip.
- Maintains the necessary knowledge of flydubai procedures for the proper conduct of Operations Control and Flight Dispatch.
- Monitors enroute weather/NOTAMs/ATC delays and communicates this in real time.
- Implements Enroute flight, navigation, and communication procedures including the release or continuance of a flight if any onboard equipment becomes inoperative or unserviceable.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent e.g. GCSE) in a minimum of 5 subjects, 2 of which should be maths and physics. At least 2 A Levels (or equivalent)
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 2
- Preferred No. of Years (without Relevant Degree) – 3