Royal Jet Group
Flight Attendant Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Royal Jet UAE Careers
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Job: To deliver the highest standard of safety and customer service onboard all RoyalJet aircraft and contribute to consistent service excellence. To perform well under pressure, successfully prioritize and complete multiple tasks whilst exceeding Guests expectations and requests.
- Understands the value of safety, exceptional customer service and aspects of life as a crew member in a non-scheduled, challenging operation.
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm and flexible in demanding operational requirements.
- Executes all aspects of onboard service as stipulated in Cabin Service Manual.
- Responsible for delivering highest standard of service excellence, safety and security onboard all RJ aircraft.
- Communicates and reports to LFAs any observations and VIP feedback to ensure the Guest profiles are current and provides suggestions as applicable.
- Constantly updating the job knowledge to stay abreast with the latest trends and requirements related to private aviation.
- Cabin Crew experience within recognized international airline.
- Previously completed Ab Initio, SEP, Service, First Aid, CRM trainings.
- Valid flying crew license preferable.
- Current flying crew or maximum 1 year out of service (with sound justified reasons).
- Impeccable grooming and etiquette.
To apply for this job please visit careerroyaljet.talentera.com.