1- First Officer A320
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Responsible for Safety and Security of the aircraft and passengers and Cargo on board, as far as his duties are concerned; and in the absence of the commander for any reason.
- Maintain familiarity with Etihad’s Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfil his function both professionally and safely
- Assist the commander as requested, concerning any administrative duties in relation to the flight
- Support the Commander in the maintenance of a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance
- Carrying out such duties concerning the flight in accordance with Etihad’s operating policies and procedures, as are allocated to him by the Commander
- A minimum of 2500 hours total flying time.
- A minimum of 1500 hours on multi crew, glass cockpit (1) or high performance military jet
- 500 hours should be on one of the A320 Family.
- ICAO current and unrestricted ATPL. We do not accept Frozen ATPL unless held by a UAE citizen.
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.