Financial Reporting Manager Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Reporting Manager is responsible for supporting the strategic direction of the business. The Finance Reporting Manager will support teams in terms of analysis of market trends, control of financial performance, strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting. The ideal candidate would be commercially and detail oriented, have a strong analytical mind with the ability to identify and strengthen areas of business risk and formulation of an appropriate actions plan or recommendations
- Ensure compliance of Finance policies, procedures and strategy.
- Recommend improvements to departmental procedures so that all relevant procedure /legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost effective service to customers
- Ensure consistency in reports, doing trend analysis and commentary on those numbers
- Ensure that all functional reports of AFC are completed in a timely manner and comply with international principles of corporate governance and standards, comply policies and standards.
- Cater to Adhoc requests on reporting from Group Finance or internal AFC management
- Accounting / Finance qualification (Semi-Qualified or Qualified Accounting Professional)
- Knowledge of ERP Financial Software is necessary; SAP, Lumira expertise will be preferred
- Experience in relevant industry
- 8-9 years relevant experience in a similar role and industry
- Experience in Real Estate / Construction / Project Management industries will be preferred
- Regional work experience