Financial Planning & Taxation Analyst Jobs in Dubai | G4S Careers
For More Jobs: Click Here
Specializes in reviewing tax liability and tax practices for a company. Maintains current knowledge of federal, state and local tax laws and codes; assists with company tax filings, monitors compliance with tax codes and identifies opportunities for tax savings.
- Preparing month & year-end reports for management, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Ensuring accuracy of financial statements.
- Reviewing the company’s financial statements to ensure they are accurate
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations.
- Providing accurate financial reports to management.
- Managing the internal and external audits, ensure completion of audit within stipulated timelines and special tax related projects.
- Managing and recommending changes in policies or procedures that will improve financial performance.
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Degree / Diploma in Finance, Accounting, ACCA, CA intermediate/PIPFA or any related discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with 2-3 years in UAE taxation and 3 years in audit and consultancy.
- Strong knowledge of UAE Tax Laws including VAT, Corporate Taxation, Compliance and Procedures for Corporations.
- Proficient in using MS Office & Google Suite Applications.
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.