Financial Analyst Jobs in Dubai | GMG Careers
Analyses business and financial data. Creates financial models bases on analyses to support organizational decision making. Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders. Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Prepare analysis and recommendations on monthly financial figures from business units compared to budget and last year and issue reports as required by the management. Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making decisions.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of business, finance, and economic theory, to drive continuous improvement of financial reports and to evaluate their impact on the business
- Prepare and monitor the performance of internal rate of return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV) studies for new technological acquisition or development, proposed outlets and new products
- University degree in Finance
- Pursuing professional finance qualification – CPA/CFA/CA/CIMA