Financial Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Aspen Pharmacare
For More Jobs: Click Here
Prepare, review and present variety of complex financial data for review by Management along with commentary and recommendations. Assist in forecasting and planning cycles and develop tools for improving reporting functionality and accuracy. Take full responsibility for month end close activities specific to allocated entity / markets. Key to succeeding in the role is to work cross functionally as a team and drive the business forward to ensure budgets are achieved whilst providing analysis key to decision making. Role will require flexibility to support Multi region timing during month end process..
- Analyze and report the financial results of periodic operations including revenues, margin analysis, and product line profitability, operating profit and balance sheet activities
- Perform internal financial reporting, financial analysis, trend analysis, variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting, financial controls, balance sheet & P&L analysis, inventory analysis, special projects & ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests
- Track operational results versus targets. Assist management in optimizing working capital and resolution of causes of variances
- Participate in annual operating and capital budget process, assisting the monthly closing, forecast updates and budget consolidations
- Support the decision making process with daily reporting and analysis requirements relating to monthly operating and financial results, sales and bookings reports, monthly inventory turnover, business drivers, as well as written comments for executive presentation
- Create and prepare monthly variance analysis, and gap analysis to annual budget, including graphs, charts and root cause analyses
- Meet critical business and corporate deadlines such as the monthly accounting close, reconciliations and reporting
- Play a key role in the continued development of FP&A deliverables including reporting, budgeting and planning processes by partnering with the business leaders across the company
- Bachelor Degree – Finance /Accounting
- 3 years of related post-qualification experience – Pharmaceutical / FMCG experience preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.