Financial Accountant Jobs in Dubai 2023 | NAFFCO Careers
Primary duties include preparing financial statements and reports and advising company leaders on investment practices and strategies. Financial accountants also communicate a company’s financial status with external audiences and stay current on the latest economic trends affecting financial decisions.
- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Provide assistance with balance sheets, tax calculations, and financial statement information.
- Facilitate a smooth yearly audit process through an independent evaluator by providing accurate transactions and balances of the company.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Pertinent educational qualification in the field of Commerce, Finance, and Economics.
- Expertise in handling financial activities by implementing the latest management and cost reduction trends.
- Adroit soft skills to enable fluent in-house operations and maintain strong partner relationships.
- A keen eye for minute details coupled with an instant ability to make sound decisions.
- Reporting Skills
- Qualified Microsoft Suite professional with a proven track record of implementing technology in financial tasks.