Finance Support / Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Danaher
The Finance Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative as well as financial support to ensure efficient operation of the WQ Finance department. Supports the Finance Manager through variety of tasks related to regional finance requirements. Responsible for confidential sensitive materials and data ensuring smooth processes flow while adhering with all the company practices and procedures.
- Support Finance Manager on financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Gathering data and information about whatever needs to be reported or analysed
- Analyse historical data for trends and benchmarks to support decision making
- Report on financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Work closely with the local accounting team(s) to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Generate internal reports and dashboards
- Review and reconcile expense reports
- Control and monitor invoices
- Carry out some administrative duties such as filing, typing, … etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Finance / Accounting Diploma or equivalent background. University Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years proven finance experience
- Knowledge of accounting systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to details, accuracy, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Multitasking and team player