Finance Product Officer Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Emirates Group Careers
The Product Management Officer (Financial Applications & Masters) supports the Product Owner / Controller (Financial Applications & Masters) to manage and deliver the financial systems enhancements and support for Finance on a global scale, to ensure the provision of best-in-class financial systems, applications, and management information for use internally by Finance and across the business.
- Liaison with internal/external partners to design, implement and train on strategic implementation and customizations, updates to the platform
- Ad-hoc reporting and dashboards, communication to all levels of management
- Engagement with internal third party oversight teams to identify and remediate any risks through the use of action plans
- Strategic planning and project management for line of business requests
- Create and articulate the vision for product development to support our internal customers
- Drive process improvements with stakeholders and engineering teams
- Engender collaboration while managing projects to aggressive timelines
- Identifying and resolving inefficiencies in tools, process, workflows
- Conduct market intelligence and identify business opportunities on structure finance
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in Technology, Finance or Accounting related would be preferred.
- Candidates with demonstrable continuous self-development through career would have higher consideration.
- 2+ Functional (Finance and/or Accounting) in a Supervisory capacity Knowledge /
- Functional knowledge of Financial Applications highly desired which include but not limited to: – ERP Finance (Oracle Financials eBS preferred),
- Airline Revenue Accounting, Direct Operating Costs
- Payment Gateway