Black & Grey
Finance Manager (Arabic Speaker) Jobs In Dubai | Black & Grey
Black & Grey HR has partnered with a leading travel and tourism company in the Middle East. Our client is looking to hire a Finance Manager to oversee the financial operations of our clients organization.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Provide input to Group level finance and tax planning.
- 7+ year’s experience in the field of finance & min 2+ years experience as Finance Manager
- Experience working in the travel & tourism industry is preferred
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient in system driven reporting (ERP based) and analysis
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations