Meliá Hotels International
Finance Business Partner Jobs In Dubai | Meliá Hotels International
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by leading the Finance, Purchasing and IT pepartments of the Hotel. The Finance Business Partner is responsible for all hotel accounting and financial controls.
- Familiar, and kept up to date with all policies as finance is involved.
- Is hands on and takes an active role in daily activities within the department, ensuring that all work is up to date and assists team members where required.
- Provides commercial and financial information to assist the General Manager in any decision making process.
- Ensures PDR’s are completed on schedule and actively develops team members’ skills and behaviours.
- Oversees the training of Finance, Purchasing and IT department team members.
- Coordinates departmental leave and organises the coverage of positions during team member absence.
- Creates a pleasant working environment, ensuring productive and efficient work practices within the team.
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in a similar role within a Hotel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in the field of finance, accounting or related field
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Strategic thinking
- Strong Problem solving and creativity skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement by making decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Exposure in Financial Control, Planning, Budgeting and Analysis